Free The Birds! A New Colouring Page Series By Me!

 FREE THE BIRDS: A NEW COLOURING PAGE SERIES BY ME!

I made a new colouring page series, or at least I'm making one. But why? Well, the reason is actually important. You see, every year millions of wild birds are illegaly caught, encaged and then sold. This is bad by itself, but there's more: some birds die on the bird traps  which are used to catch them, some during transportation and some in their cages. For one little wild bird that's sold, 20 other birds lost their lives. So, because of that, I started a colouring page series about these poor birds. The first page is the one you see below and it is free to download!

I'm going to ask my teachers to give these to my school, especially the younger kids, so the awareness will be spread. Hopefully at some point birds will stop beeing killed like that!



SPECIAL THANKS TO:

The Information Center Of Kalamas-Acherontas, because that's were I learned about the situation from.


See you!

Comments

Popular Posts