IT'S BEEN A YEAR- THE GREEK FOSSIL DUDE'S BLOG FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

 
IT'S OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY!

Hello my dear friends and readers! It is my pleasure to announce that this blog has been officially up for a whole year(In Some Way)! Yep, Through this whole year I've progressed and advanced my knowledge on nature along with you and I am very, very pleased. So as a gift to you, I thought of making TONS, and when I mean TONS I mean TONS of new content, Including updated versions of my old posts, new e-books, a much better remake of my old e-book and much, much more. So for today I won't post any informative post on nature but rather a short timeline of this blog. So, here we go.


The Greek Fossil Dude's Blog: The History

The Greek Fossil Dude's blog started on October 28th of 2022 with the post "Spinosaurus aegyptiacus: How It Most Likely Looked like". This turned to a series in the blog, where I would post profiles of prehistoric creatures. On 30th of October of the same year I published a post on why is fossil forgeries are bad, with an example of the Archaeoraptor. On November of the same year, the blog got accidentally deleted, along with all of the content inside. It was indeed remade and the first blog on this new blog (in which you are right now) was "PALEO-ACCURACY REVIEW OF KALAMAS MUSEUM", a not-so-trustrable post. Later I proceeded to upload images of my own finds, make my own skeletals (which were really bad) and of course make more posts. On January of 2023 I made my first series that gave this blog attention, which was the series about spinosaurus ("Spinosaurus's relatives...Or Just Other Spinosaurids"). On Febuary, March, April and July more pages were added to the blog, including the photography page and the paleoart page (both can be now seen in the page "my hobbies"). On June I made an E-book about my local paleo-fauna, which was inspired off another project from last year. In the next 2 months I unfortunately posted little to no posts, yet I came back in September with 2 new posts. And now, on October, I have made 2 posts (Including this) And I will make one tommorow as well! I believe it will be a remake of the old post I talked about on the October 2022 Section. I will also add some of the old gallery items into the new gallery. 

Expected Content:

Expect me to make the below content within what is left of 2023 to January of 2024.

*An E-Book named "Birds of Sagiada"
*2+ General Nature posts a month
*A remaster of the Spinosaurid Series
*A remaster of my old e-book.

Thank you for following me through this amazing journey, I hope you'll be here next year as well!

Thank You For Reading!
It's been 1 Whole Year Since I've been here!














Comments

Popular Posts